Saturday, August 27, 2016

Hate Mail

How stupid is it to expect me to get upset about what some of Duncan's rump of dolts say about me when the most they've ever read of anything I write is the clipped and misrepresented passages that one of their more vapid and dishonest "brain trust" buddies posts there. 

Why would anyone care what such lazy, superficial people thought about anything?   If they wanted to make me upset they could read the whole thing and come up with factual or logical refutations of what was said.  "I don't like it" and "You're a stupid-head" don't worry me, at all. 

Atrios maintains one of the bigger wastes of time on the internet considered to be of the left.   I know, I wasted a lot of time there before 2012.   But not as much as some others did. The getting got good there about a decade ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment