Saturday, September 24, 2016

Saturday Night Radio Drama - Stefanie Preissne - Solpadeine is My Boyfriend


Solpadeine is My Boyfriend

I'm not sure how much of an adaptation this is.  To hear it you'll have to open it at the website. 

And if you're in a mood for a drama about old people instead of young'uns: 

The Quiet Land 

by Malachy McKenna

And here's an article from American Theater about how actors and others are using audio drama podcasts to produce theater in the absence of expensive, formal, traditional productions.  I'm glad to see that the idea is taking root because I don't see much hope for new ideas otherwise.   It would be good if there were lots of local companies all over doing this.  Lots of garbage would be produced but some good things would get done, too. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment