Friday, February 17, 2017

I Didn't Know About the Desus & Mero Talk Show But Their Interview With Rachel Maddow Is Really Great

Image result for photo michael flynn putin jill stein

This famous picture of the disgraced National Security Advisor Michael Flynn with Vladimir Putin has a another person at the table I hadn't heard anyone else but Rachel Maddow point out, in the lower right of the photo is no one else but the Green Party's Putin, Republican-fascist spoiler, Dr. Jill Stein.  

I don't know if I'll be listening to Desus & Mero but I certainly am grateful for them and Rachel Maddow to have pointed this out.

The Green Party is just another phony lefty party that a Russian dictator is using to screw American liberalism.    Democrats need to destroy the Green Party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment